Ballooning Commission (CIA)
- Main decisions taken at the FAI Ballooning Commission 2014 Annual Meeting
- 2013 FAI Annual Report available now !
- Green airsports honoured with new environmental award
- FAI names Susanne SchĂśdel as new Secretary General
- FAI World Championships events selected for full Breitling branding and support for 2014
|2011 Michigan Youth Summer Camp|
|Written by Shelley Caraway|
|Saturday, 12 March 2011 18:36|
2011 BFA Summer Camp
Michigan -Â July 17-21, 2011
This is the ultimate experience for those 13 to 18 who want to learn more about hot air balloons.
No need to worry if you donât have experience handling balloons. Balloon tethers are scheduled throughout the camp (weather permitting) under the leadership of certified pilots.
As part of the event, visitations to balloon and aviation related sites are scheduled as well as plenty of hands-on activities. Past years, topic presentations and discussions have included:
Download your Registration forms and join the fun!
There is also a scholarship available to help defray some of the cost of attending the Youth Summer Camp. Please review the Scholarship Form.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 12 March 2011 19:52|